Parts & Accessories
Looking at going tubeless this season?
Bickel's has what you need to make your tubeless conversion quick and easy.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last Key features: - New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics - Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager hubs using the DT Onyx hub platform • Compatibility: Race Lite and Rhythm Elite • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
$39.99 - $89.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
$4.95 - $31.50
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 40g
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
$12.95 - $72.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY - Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 24tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 180mm - 1 axle per bag
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
$4.55 - $6.45
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels.
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs. -Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit) - Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers - Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included - Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Page 1 of 8 Next page