The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Hope Quick Release Skewer Pair • High quality skewers with stainless steel rods • CNC machined aluminium lever giving a smooth positive feel • Total weight=115g
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
Technical Details: • Spaces rotor outboard for mounting 135mm REAR spaced hubs on 135mm FRONT spaced forks • 4.8mm thick, includes longer mounting bolts • One-piece alloy spacer, anodized black
Mounting electronic shifting systems challenges the most prolific of bike mechanics. When small frames, recumbents, or adaptive cycles are involved, the standard battery mounts don't accommodate. This mount accepts the small Di2 or EPS battery mounts and comes with zip ties to attach that battery anywhere on the frame you need it. Tech Details: Machined AL-6061 main body Includes: four zip ties, rubber shim and two M4 bolts
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Replacement pad set for Origin 8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$13.60 - $17.00
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
• Emergency universal replacement derailleur hanger • CNC machined aluminum construction • Anodized and laser etched finish
Replacement pulley set with ceramic bearings. Compatible with 7,8,9, and 10-speed Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM drivetrains.
• Converts direct mount front derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight alloy • Fits 68/73mm and 100mm bottom brackets • 34.9mm clamp
• Converts any multi-speed bike to a single speed • Ceramic bearing pulley wheel for reduced resistance • Mounts to frame derailleur hanger • Adjusts for perfect chain tension • Lightweight, minimalist design
• Machined alloy arm • (ISCG Mount) international standard • Adjustable design • Sealed cartridge bearing • Prevents dropped chains on mountain bikes
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
Page 1 of 31 Next page