Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $13.85
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $44.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Jamis #65-0003 - (1) M8 Chainring bolt included Note: For 12x142mm Thru Axle hub/dropouts.
Main Piston and Poppet kit for A2 generation internally routed RockShox Reverb Stealth seatposts. - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016: Will not work for A1 posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
$14.99 - $20.85
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
$2.00 - $2.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$12.99 - $14.99
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
$7.99 - $10.99
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MT
$9.99 - $12.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$13.99 - $17.95
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece comes in a version for headsets with standard spacers and another that's Interlok-compatible for Cane Creek headsets.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$5.49 - $5.99
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
Page 1 of 32 Next page