CHAINSIn order for a bicycle to run correctly, the chain needs to be in good condition and properly lubricated. By keeping your chain clean and replacing it regularly, you can extend the life of your entire drivetrain.
$9.99 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
$29.00 - $29.99
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
$58.50 - $63.00
Extra light 11 speed chains. - EL- Extra Light - Double X-Durability - For Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 11-speed derailleur systems - Titanium Nitride coated gold option for less friction, lower maintenance.
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Includes KMC Master Link
$50.00 - $60.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
Our teflon coated half link chain is designed to dial in the chain length on any bike. Rounded side plates allow for use on 8t drivers and up. Available in assorted colors for a custom look!
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
The Shimano Deore XT CN-M8100 12-speed chain is optimized for use with the Deore XT M8100 MTB drivetrain system. - HYPERGLIDE+ technology dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Includes Non-reusable Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - Links (links): 126 - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 252 g
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
$70.00 - $75.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
$72.99 - $90.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$6.99 - $12.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$26.99 - $28.99
FSA’s quiet, efficient, and durable chain. Team Issue chains are nickel plated and chamfered to enhance shifting performance. - Tool-free connector link included - 6.4mm width - Weight: 275g
Page 1 of 5 Next page