HYDRATIONWe offer a variety of cycling hydration packs, bottles and bottle cages to keep fluids close at hand. Longer rides and hot days are no match.
Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
The RL cage provides the same secure bottle hold as the carbon RXL in a more economical, composite material, providing another great option in bottle retention and styling. Key features - Composite cages are super strong yet lightweight - Suitable for road and mountain use - Available in a wide variety of colors - 38g
$10.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
With its lightweight insulation, the Camelbak Podium Ice 21-fluid-ounce bike bottle keeps your drinking water ice-cold even during rides in hot weather.
The No. 9 Side Entry Cage by Whisky Parts Co. melds convenience, form, function, and light weight. It's full-carbon design securely grips your bottle, and side entry cages allow access to your bottle on small frames or when using frame bags.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
$15.00 - $16.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Keep your water bottles clean and free of mysterious foreign objects. The CamelBak Bottle Brush Kit includes a large brush for scrubbing the inside of your bottle as well as small straw brush for cleaning the straw, cap, and bite valve.
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
• Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks warm for extended periods • High flow pressure valve • 20oz
• Fits standard bottle • Lightweight alloy construction • Includes hardware • ~22g
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
$17.00 - $19.00
Replace your boring old bottle cage with Portland Design Works' fresh take on the H2O holder. The Bird Cage is made of lightweight 5052 alloy in the shape of a bird with wings folded to cradle your water bottle. • 57 grams (2 oz) • 5052 alloy • Includes two stainless bolts
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer. • Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts • Mounts to handlebar • Bottle cage sold separately
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
$17.50 - $19.99
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
Replacement straws and bite valves make your eddy™ water bottle work like new.
Page 1 of 10 Next page