To encourage people to ride more often, it's essential to provide a safe place for people to store their bikes. Saris Bike Dock Systems provide simple easy to use designs that give cyclists the peace-of-mind that their bikes will be parked securely.
All Saris Parking Systems are built in Madison, Wisconsin using steel manufactured in the US. Saris uses state of the art manufacturing equipment and processes to create racks that support more energy efficient transportation alternatives. Saris racks contain an average of 20 to 25 percent recycled content.
- A nuts-and-bolts commercial rack.
- Five to eighteen bike capacity.
- Comes in single and double sided units to park bikes on one or both sides.
- Completely welded main frame
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Steel
- Electroplated with Ultra Seal Finish
- Finish is 10x more weather resistant than galvanization
|Description||9-bike, Standard Leg Mount, single-sided|
|Installed Dimensions||111" x 26" x 31"|
|Footprint w/ Bikes||120" x 72"|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
* Subject to change without notice.