Designed with a state-of-the-art, patented Fluid Technology Resistance system, the Life Fitness Row GX Trainer creates a smooth and natural motion that challenges the entire body and delivers one of the most effective workouts available. Its unique design allows each user to feel, hear and see water churn in the tank, creating an engaging rowing experience, and its adjustable resistance design lets the machine adapt to their individual fitness level. The Row GX Trainer can also be stored vertically when not in use to create more floor space in training areas.
Please call and speak with our Commercial Sales Manager for commercial pricing options.
- Workout detail display, including time, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time and more
- A concealed seat track for a cleaner, smoother and safer operation
- An ergonomic handle that minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms
- A commercial-grade design that can withstand high-traffic environments
- A 77-inch length, giving it a small footprint and making it one of the shortest rowers available
|Length||76.8” (195 cm)|
|Width||31.5” (80 cm)|
|Height||39.4” (100 cm)|
|Machine Weight||135 lbs (61.2 kg)|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Adjustable Foot Beds||Yes|
|Power Requirements||2 AA Batteries|
|Warranty||Frame - 5 Years; Tank and Seals - 3 Years; All Other Parts - 2 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
* Subject to change without notice.