For some, the words "home" and "workout" don't naturally go together. If you desire a gym-like experience from the comfort and convenience of home, on a piece of machinery that rivals anything found in the world's finest health clubs, try the Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill, the home version of their high-end commercial model. Once you're on one, it won't feel like home anymore.
- Seamless iPod® compatibility
- Polar® wireless heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
- The patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Built-in reading rack and oversized, dual accessory trays holds water bottle, cell phone, or remote.
- Features the same controls found on our best-selling health club model. And the Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Features the same display found on our best-selling health club model with iPod® Compatibility, including a message center that provides workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress.
- Speed Interval Training
- Fat Burn
- Heart Rate Hill™
- Heart Rate Interval™
- Extreme Heart Rate™
- Distance Goal
- Calories Goal
- Time in Zone Goal
- Custom Workouts
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Cool Down Mode
- Polar® wireless chest strap included
- Speed (mph/ km/h)
- Heart Rate
- Total Calories Burned
- Calories per Hour
- Display Type: Amber LED message center & workout profile
- Workout Profile Window
|Minimum Speed||0.5 mph (0.8 kph)|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph (19 kph)|
|Walk, Jog, Run||Yes|
|Dimensions||83 in x 37 in x 63.5 in (211 cm x 94 cm x 162 cm)|
|Running Area Length||60 in (153 cm)|
|Running Area Width||20 in (51 cm)|
|Weight||431 lb (196 kg)|
|Max User Weight||400 lb (182 kg)|
|Motor System||4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller|
|Power Requirements||All major voltage configurations|
|Warranty||Frame: Lifetime; Lifespring Shock Absorbers: Lifetime; Motor: Lifetime; Electrical and Mechanical parts: 10 year; Labor: 1 year|