Parts & Accessories
$15.99 - $49.99
Get unbelievable traction in even the slickest winter conditions by adding Bontrager Tire Studs to your stud-ready winter tires. The carbide tipped design provides biting traction with an easy to install, durable design. Key features - Carbide-tipped design provides long lasting and durable traction - Compatible with Bontrager stud-ready tires - Use Bontrager Tire Stud Tool for easy installation
$20.64 - $22.62
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
$3.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$10.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
$69.99 - $97.99
Tyreinvader is an anti-pinch-flat insert for tubeless tires. Very simple to use and light, it saves your tires and rims from hard impacts without interfering with the way your wheels behave. - Very light weight and high durability - Premium material (high density EVA) absorbs shocks but not sealant - Can be easily adapted to common wheel diameters - No need for specific tubeless valves Size: - 35: Rim external width 18-25mm - 40: Rim external width 20-25mm - 50: Rim external width 22-28mm - 55: Rim external width 27-35mm - 60: Rim external width 34-50mm
$12.99 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
Orange Seal Tubeless Conversion Kits contain everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless. - Proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes - Everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless (except tubeless-ready tires) - Contains Rim tape, two 48mm Removable Valve Core valve stems, Removable Valve Core Tool and 8oz of sealant with twist-lock injector
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
$8.00 - $40.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- Designed by pros specifically for tubeless applications - Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous formula - Recommended 2oz per mountain tire, and 1oz per road tire - Aids to seal the bead on UST rim/standard tire and tubeless conversion set-ups
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Page 1 of 3 Next page