HANDLEBARSA Properly Sized Handlebar is Essential for Maximum Comfort and Control of Your Bicycle.
The Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar/Stem is a one-piece carbon bar/stem combo that brings clean looks and light weight to any road bike. Lightweight 100% OCLV Carbon construction offers a great road feel and control, while calibration marks and a flat front surface ensure easy lever installation. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Product details - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Flat surface front of bar for clean cable routing - Calibration marks allow precise, accurate and repeatable brake lever position - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV Carbon construction - Internal relief channel eliminates need for additional spacer above stem - Safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
Turn potholes into pavement with Bontrager's Race Lite IsoZone VR-CF Handlebar. Fusing IsoZone pads directly onto the bar, Bontrager created a bar that beats the buzz without added bulk so your hands and arms will feel fresh after miles of riding. Crafted from custom-butted, shot-peened 6061-T6 aluminum for the perfect balance of strength, lightness, stiffness and durability, the Race Lite IsoZone has a solid, yet svelte feel. A short reach, shallow drop and anatomic flare make riding in the drops comfortable and easy, while the etched positioning lines on the sides make lever placement a breeze.
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
Upgrade your handling experience with the confidence and poise of the Bontrager Elite VR-C handlebar. Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy in a proven ergonomic compact shape, The Elite Road bars help you quickly chase down surprise attacks and still find a comfortable all-day position. - Ultralight custom butted 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Unparalleled ride quality XXX is a testament to the power of judicious carbon composite engineering. Not only is it incredibly light and stiff, but its OCLV Carbon construction also offers an unparalleled ride quality. The Unique Variable Radius Compact bend creates the ideal hand position for quick transitions from the tops to the drops. Key features - OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant - Drop: 123mm - Reach: 93mm - Weight: 220 grams (38cm), 225 grams (40cm), 230 grams (42cm), 235 grams (44cm)
Feel the difference The inForm Satellite Plus IsoZone system is the comprehensive defense against hand and wrist discomfort. By pairing integrated elastomer handlebar inserts with advanced ergonomic grips, this bar and grip combo reduces peak hand pressure by nearly 30% while reducing vibration and absorbing impact for a smoother, more enjoyable ride. Product details - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - IsoZone elastomer inserts offer reduced upper body fatigue - Performs best when combined with inForm IsoZone grips (included) Specifications - Backsweep: 9 deg. - Upsweep: 4 deg. - Material: Alloy - Weight: 487g
$19.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
$42.50 - $47.60
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
Origin-8's MX Mini Urban Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It provides a 75mm rise and a 600mm width, along with moto styling.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
$84.99 $99.99 15% Off
Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF bars smooth out even the roughest roads. IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the drops and tops of the alloy bar, reducing jarring vibrations by 20%. The Variable Radius Shallow Flare shape provides more accesible hand positions so you can confidently grip the bar and let it soak up the chatter. - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
With the EC70 Aero, you'll stay comfortable while reducing drag. Thanks to the flattened top profile with internal cable routing and MCD shape technology, this handlebar provides more comfort during long days in the saddle while cheating the wind. And with Easton’s proven composite TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility, the EC70 SL is nice and light at just 255 grams (42cm). - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 255 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
For all the off-road drop bar fans, Velo Orange offers the Far Bar, an affordable off-road drop bar. With off-road drop bars, most riders have the bars set up at the same height as they would have flat bars set to. Most of the time you are riding, your hands are on the hoods of the brake levers. Then, for steep descents, put your butt back behind the saddle and use the drops to get a better grip on the brake levers. You can run brifters or standard road brake levers on them and use bar end shifters as well. The Daija Cycleworks crest appears on each side of the 31.8 mm clamp area. These bars are a little different then road bars in terms of measuring the width. The listed width - 44cm or 48 cm - is measured center of the drops to centre of the hoods. The overall width is 585mm for the 44cm size, 625mm for the 48cm size. - Weight: 292g - Drop: 110mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Reach: 76mm - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$75.00 - $80.00
Whisky's No.7 12F is their most versatile drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - 7050 Alloy - 282g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically. - 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 140mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 229g (44cm)
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead. - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated lines for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 160mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 221g - Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
$75.00 - $80.00
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 281g (44cm)
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
The Radio Bikes team wanted a tough do-it-all bar with a classic look, so the Nemesis bar uses dual radius design for smoother bends, as well as more resistance to bending. Paired up with fully heat-treated and multiple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, the Nemesis bar features classic geometry and is available in both 9.25" and 9" rises to keep everyone happy.
The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
For those seeking a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar, the Salsa Bend Bar is available with either a 17 or 23-deg sweep, offering a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong, and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack. - Constructed using double-butted, AL-7050-T76 aluminum - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5-deg upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - Graduated ends for easy trimming - Bead-blast black finish
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Aero The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Fit Data - The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44 - The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm. - The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences. - An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
WeThePeople's team bar has it all. Made of proven full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly, the Patron Bar is the choice of many of WTP's team riders and is available in a selection of different sizes including the monster 10-inch-rise versions. Recent upgrades include increasing the bend radius to give it a smoother and classic look.
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
Page 1 of 5 Next page