An annual Bike Burlington tradition, Bike Fleché is a great ride that offers an opportunity for cyclists from all around southeast Iowa to meet up, enjoy lunch together, and get a chance to hear about what is going on in our cycling community.
Past presentations have focused on local and regional bike trail development as well as ongoing bicycle advocacy efforts and upcoming rides. This year's speaker will be Rachel Lindeen, Event Coordinator with the Greater Burlington Partnership, and she will be speaking on Burlington's RAGBRAI planning efforts.
Cyclists typically ride back to their starting points after gathering together, however alternative transportation can be arranged.
A helmet is required for participation!
- When: Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Where: Lake Geode Shelter #4
- Time: 2:30p.m.
- Cost: Lunch provided at a free-will offering
Town Departure Details:
- Burlington - Leave at 1p.m. from Bickel’s Cycling Fitness. Distance - 15 miles, one-way. Ride Leader – Gary Szymula (319) 572-2238
- Ft. Madison – Leave at 1p.m. from Rodeo Park. Distance - 16 miles, one-way.
- Franklin – Leave at 12:30p.m. from Franklin City Park. Distance – 18 miles, one-way.
- Mt. Pleasant – Leave at 11:30a.m. from Central Park. Distance - 30 miles, one-way. Ride Leader – Randy Wright (319) 931-4510